All films are available in Italian with English Subtitles, and select films will have French subtitles for our Quebecois viewers. Streaming is geo-blocked to Canada.
$30 Festival Pass:
– Festival Passes give you access to the full ICFF at Home film festival program.
– Passes are valid only on the ICFF Digital Platform and are valid from July 1st -10th, 2022).
$7.99 Single Ticket:
Single Movie Tickets are available for purchase only during the official online festival dates, July 1st – July 10th, 2022.
- Festival passes are valid for one household only. The log-in cannot be shared between multiple households.
- Passes purchased prior to July 1st will be activated for the official festival start date. Passes purchased after July 1st, will not be activated until the next day.
- Each movie has a one-time viewing lock and cannot be played twice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the ICFF Platform?
The ICFF Platform is an online viewing website that allows users to watch the ICFF Festival Films safely from the comfort of their home.
2. I purchased an ICFF Festival pass, how do I watch a movie?
Begin by going to digital.tiff.net. Simply log-in with your First Name, Last Name and Email address. These would be the same credentials you entered when purchasing the Festival Pass. Once logged in, you will see the full collection available for viewing
3. How do I buy a single movie ticket instead of the Festival pass?
Start by creating an account or logging in to digital.tiff.net to browse our full catalogue. To watch a film, hover over the thumbnail and click “Rent.” You will be prompted to enter your credit card number in the pop-up window. If you have a promo code, it can be entered in this window as well. You will be emailed a link to watch your rental, or your film will appear in “My Library” shortly. Each film is available for a fixed 24 hour period, and you will have 12 hours from the moment you click play to watch your film before it expires from your Library.
4. Can I watch films from anywhere in the world?
No. At the request of our distributors, only those living in Canada will be able to watch films on the ICFF Platform. French subtitles are only available in the province of Quebec.
5. How long will the films be available, and do they need to be watched at a specific time?
Each title will be available to watch for the duration of the Festival if you have purchased a Festival Pass, or available for 48 hours if you have purchased an individual movie ticket from the ICFF Platform directly. If you purchase a Festival Pass during the pre-sales, all films will be added to your account on the first day of the Festival.
6. How long do I have to watch a film?
You will have 24 hours from the moment you click play to watch your film before it expires from your Library. Films can only be watched once during the 24-hour window.
7. Can I start a film and come back to it later?
Yes. Films can be paused and resumed at any point within your 24-hour window. Once you click play, you have 24 hours to finish watching. You can only watch a film once.
8. How long will each film be available on ICFF platform?
All films will become available on the first day of the Festival, and will be available for the duration of the Festival (subject to availability). If you purchase a Festival Pass after the start date of the festival, it will be active in one business day.
9. What is the refund and exchange policy?
ICFF has a no-refund or exchange policy.
10. Is there any bonus content that comes with my rental?
Some titles may include bonus content like introductions or Q&As with filmmakers. To watch them, click on a title and scroll down to “Bonus Content.” Please note: you must purchase a ticket for a title in order to watch bonus content. Bonus Content is only available for the same 24 hour window as the parent film.
11. How can I watch from my TV?
At this time, you can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on an Android TV, or use AirPlay to watch on your Apple TV. You can also use an HDMI cable, connected from your laptop to your TV.