Inaugurated as a grassroots non-profit film festival in 2012, the ICFF has, in 5 years, grown to the the largest Italian film festival outside of Italy. Each year, ICFF is proud to present an inspiring showcase of the best new Italian and international cinema.
The ICFF is presented in more Canadian cities each year, including Toronto, Vaughan, Montreal, Quebec City, Hamilton and Vancouver.
- 9 Days and Nights of cutting edge Italian film & culture
- ICFF named one of the Top 10 Film Festivals in North America
- Industry Events with internationally acclaimed filmmakers and producers
- North American premieres and Italian‐Canadian independent films
- Q&A sessions with filmmakers, actors and academics
- Glamorous Opening and Closing Galas at Roy Thomson Hall and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
The festival is presented in a variety of Canadian cities including:Toronto, Vaughan, Vancouver, Hamilton, Montreal and Quebec City.
Using the power of the moving image to both entertain and educate, ICFF defies conventional perspectives on complex and challenging issues facing both the Italian and global communities.
All ICFF films are subtitled in English (or French in the Province of Quebec) as most are in Italian or other foreign language
Every year the festival presents an international collection of feature films, documentaries and shorts, including premieres, advance screenings and independent films. Screenings are supplemented by guest appearances by filmmakers, actors, authors, academics and other expert speakers and complemented by Q&A sessions.