All participants attending the event will be required to adhere to local safety guidelines, including wearing a mask and keeping a 6-foot distance between themselves and others. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available in prominent locations. All staff at the event will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE); and there will also be options to further reduce contact between guests and staff should you choose, such as online pre-purchased tickets and pre-ordered concessions.
The drive-in and outdoor theater experience will have reduced capacity in accordance with local safety guidelines in order to maintain proper social distancing.
– Physical distancing should be observed at all times, with a minimum of two metres between individuals when outside of vehicles.
– Vehicles must be parked two meters apart.
– Do not leave your vehicle unless absolutely necessary. Washroom visits should be single person or one adult/one child.
– No objects can be exchanged between cars
– Only individuals from the same household may occupy the same vehicle.
– It is not permitted for anyone to enter the Drive-in if they are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
For anyone who thinks they may have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please start by visiting the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care website and taking a self-assessment test.