Call for Sumbission – Our Italy 2018
DEADLINE: May 2, 2018
In the age of social media and selfies that can be taken and shared in an instant, the ICFF team is creating a chronicle of emotions, feelings and thoughts from Italians or those who have visited or experienced Italy.
OUR ITALY will be a collective documentary by which the narrative material (the photos and the ideas) will be produced by anyone that has the desire to share their personal experiences.
The ICFF team encourages you to send us your videos that tell us your personal life experiences.
The top videos received will be selected to create a documentary that will be promoted and presented at the 7th edition of the ICFF.
- All the submissions need to be filmed in Italy.
- You can only submit one video.
- We do not accept promotional videos (ex. Tourism videos and charitable events).
- Videos submitted must not have a resolution lower than 1080p (1920x1080pixels), and must not go beyond 7 minutes and 2 gigabytes. The acceptable formats are: mp4/mov – H246 codec.
- All participants must fill out and sign the following release form.
All submissions must be sent through the website https://wetransfer.com inserting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the senders box.